Christmas Berry Trifle
Create a great Christmas berry trifle for everyone to enjoy this festive season!
View the method
- 1 x 700 g pack Ernest Adams Unfilled Sponge
- 2½ Tbsp Edmonds Custard Powder
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Cups Meadow Fresh Original Milk
- 1 Cup Raspberry Jam
- 1/2 Cup Sherry, Limoncello or Orange Juice
- 2 Punnets of Strawberries, Raspberries or Blueberries (or a mixture)
- 1 x 300 ml Meadow Fresh Cream (whipped)
- 1/4 Cup Passion Fruit Pulp
Back to ingredients
- Make the custard using the Edmonds custard powder, Meadow Fresh milk and sugar, as per the pack method, then leave to cool a little.
- When custard has cooled slightly cover with glad wrap, pressing it onto the custard to prevent a skin forming.
- Spread the jam on the Ernest Adams sponge, cut into fingers and place in a suitable Trifle bowl.
- Add the sherry, limoncello or orange juice, then sprinkle on the berries. Pour over the cooled custard and put in the fridge to set.
- To serve, top with the whipped Meadow Fresh Cream and decorate with the passion fruit pulp.
TIP: If you are short of time use Meadow Fresh Thick & Creamy ready made custard