Ice cream cracker sandwiches
We’ve given the traditional ice cream sandwich a marshmallow s’mores twist. Yum, yum, yum.
- Sandwiches and Wraps
- 1 packet marshmallows
- 1 packet Huntley & Palmers Cranberry, Coconut & Honey Baked Oat Thins
- 125g dark chocolate, melted
- 2L vanilla ice cream
- 1 small ice cream scoop or dessert spoon
- Jug of hot water
1. Preheat grill to high. Prepare all ingredients so everything is ready to go.
2. Line a flat oven tray with baking paper, and lay out the marshmallows.
3. Place the marshmallows into the oven and watch carefully until they start to turn golden. Remove and transfer onto a large plate.
4. Take one Oat Thin and top with a small scoop of ice cream. Squish the marshmallow a little between your fingers, and place on top of the ice cream. Drizzle with some dark chocolate and finish with another Oat Thin to complete.
5. Serve in shallow glasses or grab the sandwich with your hands. Eat immediately.