"Hit the spot on a cold winter's night"
- Summer BBQ
- 500g rhubarb
- 3 bananas
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 75g butter
- 250g white chocolate buttons
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees fan bak.
- Cut rhubarb into bite size bits,place in pot with a little water and cook until soft,pour in baking dish.
- Slice bananas in dish, rub flour, butter, and sugar together to make the crumble.
- Put half the crumble on top sprinkle the chocolate buttons on top, put the rest of the crumble over the chocolate buttons.
- Cook for 35 minute or to golden colour.
- Serve with ice cream or cream or both.