Kumara and beetroot crisps with dipping sauce
These are kumara and beetroot crisps are super easy and make great lunchbox snacks!
- 1 large kumara
- 1 large beetroot
- Olive oil
- Salt flakes
- 1 avocado
- A squeeze of lemon
- Chopped parsley
1. Turn the oven on to 170 degrees.
2. Wash (no need to peel) 1 large kumara and 1 large beetroot.
3. Slice the kumara as thinly and evenly as possible and place in a large bowl.
4. Pour 1 tablespoon of oil over the kumara slices and gently turn them over and over until they are completely coated with oil.
5. Lay out the kumara in a single layer on a baking tray.
6. Sprinkle lightly with salt flakes.
7. Bake at 170 degrees for 25 minutes or until crispy.
And for something to dip them in, take your avocado, mash it, add a squeeze of lemon and salt and pepper and voila!