Toni's smoked salmon pasta
This wonderfully light and tasty recipe is sure to be a winner, it's a quick and satisfying pasta dish, perfect for a weeknight meal.
View the method
- 250 grams of dried fettuccini
- 2 tablespoons of capers (drained and roughly chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 250 grams of hot smoked salmon broken into bite sized pieces
- ¼ cup of chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
Back to ingredients
- Cook the fettuccini in lots of salted water (be generous with both salt and water) until al dente.
- Drain the fettuccini, add chopped capers, olive oil, freshly ground black pepper and bite sized pieces of hot smoked salmon. Toss to mix and serve in warm bowls. Garnish with chopped parsley.