- 500g crumbed frozen fish fillets
- 150g (½ packet) mesclun salad*
- 2 large carrots*, grated
- ½ cucumber*, sliced thinly
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large capsicum, thinly sliced
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon*
- 4-6 wholemeal wraps
- Your favourite sauce, spread, or dip (optional)
- Cook fish fillets according to packet instructions.
- Prepare salad ingredients while the fish cooks by combining the mesclun salad, grated carrot, sliced cucumber, red onion, and capsicum in a large bowl. Add lemon zest and squeeze the juice over the salad, toss to coat and set aside.
- Heat wraps according to packet instructions, if desired.
- To assemble, place wrap on a plate and in any order add salad, fish, and sauce. Or place all the elements in the middle of the table for everyone to make their own taco.
• For extra crunch, roti can also be used for this dish instead of wraps.
• Wraps most commonly come in packets of 8, so if you have any left over, keep them for another meal or freeze.
• The fish can be swapped for chicken, beef, lamb, pork, fish, tofu, tempeh, or another plant-based protein alternative.
• Use whatever salad veges you enjoy.
Eat for lunch the next day.