Chicken tortilla flats
Smoked chicken and crisp potato is flat out great with the creamy tang of dijon mustard and lemony sour cream.
- 2-3 medium potatoes, diced (skin on)
- 2-3 tbs olive oil
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 250g button mushrooms, sliced or quartered
- 4 Old El Paso Burrito Tortilla
- 4 tbs Delmaine Dijon Mustard
- 250g Anchor Sour Cream
- 1 bag Pams Fresh Express Baby Spinach
- 300g Tegel Smoked Chicken, broken into pieces
- 1 packet fresh dill, chopped
- 6-8 Gherkins, cut into strips lengthways (optional)
- Mix potatoes with olive oil, half the lemon juice and some pepper.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes until cooked.
- Remove from oven and gently mix the mushrooms into the warm potatoes. Set aside.
- Mix mustard with ¼ of the sour cream and spread over each tortilla. Place onto oven trays.
- Scatter spinach leaves over the tortilla bases.
- Top with mushroom potato mix then pieces of chicken.
- Bake until the edges are crisp. 5-10 mins.
- Mix dill, remaining lemon juice and zest with the rest of the sour cream.
- Dollop sour cream mix on each cooked tortilla and top with cornichon strips (if using).
- Substitute grilled eggplant for the mushrooms.
- Swap spinach for rocket leaves.
- Fresh tarragon is a great alternative to dill.
- Spread the leftover tortilla with marmite or hummus and roast till crisp. Break up to eat as a snack.