Mozzarella and prosciutto with the added freshness of sweet rock melon and mint.
View the method
- 70g prosciutto
- 125g buffalo mozzarella
- 1 bag fresh mesclun leaves
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- Pottle of melon pieces
- 1 lemon
- extra virgin olive oil
Back to ingredients
- Make the dressing by mixing the juice of half a lemon with an equal quantity of olive oil and a little salt and pepper.
- Slice the mozzarella, chop the fruit into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Put the mesclun, mint and melon into a serving bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing sparingly over the green leaves and fruit and gently mix together.
- Tear the prosciutto ham into bite sized pieces.
- Add prosciutto and mozzarella to the salad. Serve immediately.
Try other types of fruit when in season, e.g. kiwifruit or grapes.