Bacon and egg pie
"Bacon and Egg Pie is a nice simple easy to make dish with lots of taste that the whole family will love."
- 4- 8 slices bacon
- 1 onion
- 12 eggs (depending on taste)
- Salt and pepper
- Cheese - grated
- Line a 25mm deep medium (200 x 300mm) baking dish with flaky puff pastry.
- Spread a finely chopped onion.
- Add chopped bacon pieces - 4-8 slices depending on taste.
- Break 4-6 eggs amongst the bacon and onion.
- Beat 6 eggs with parsley and seasoning and pour over the bacon, onions and whole eggs.
- Cover with grated cheese.
- Add sliced tomato on top.
- Pierce the whole eggs so they do not cook too dry.
- Bake at 220C until golden brown.