Deli pizza & garlic bread
Made in store with deli fresh ingredients, a winner for all the family.
View the method
- 1 store-made pizza from the service deli
- 1 pack cherry tomatoes from the produce department
- Fresh basil leaves from the produce department
- 1 pack garlic bread
Back to ingredients
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Unwrap pizza carefully to stop it sticking to the packaging.
- Cover oven tray with baking paper place pizza onto tray.
- Place into preheated oven for 30 minutes or until topping bubbles andbase crispy.
- About 10 minutes before pizza is ready put garlic bread into hot oven following cooking instructions.
- Remove pizza and garlic bread and slice as required.
- Garnish pizza with fresh basil leaves and cherry tomatoes.