- 500 g lean pork mince
- 200 g sausage meat
- 1/2 cup fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- 3 tbsp Lemongrass, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Fresh Coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Mix together the pork mince, sausage meat, breadcrumbs, spring onions, lemongrass, coriander and garlic. Season if wished with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture into 8 even-sized portions and mould into burgers.
- Cook on a well-oiled, preheated barbecue for 5 to 6 minutes each side or until wellcooked.
- Serve on a burger bun with your favourite salad ingredients and some sweet chilli sauce on the side.