- 1kg new potatoes, halved lengthways
- Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ½ fresh mango, sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ red chilli, thinly sliced
- ½ cup each mint & coriander
- ¼ cup cashews, toasted
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius. Par boil the new potatoes in a pot of salted water, until just tender when tested with a knife. Drain well.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl. Sprinkle over the mustard seeds, cumin seeds, turmeric powder and seasoning. Drizzle generously with olive oil, then scatter onto a baking tray and place into the oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and crispy. Leave to cool slightly.
- Add the cooked potatoes to your chosen serving dish. Add the mango, red onion, chilli, mint, and coriander together.
- Sprinkle the potato salad with the toasted cashew nuts and pumpkin seeds then serve.