- 2 slices of deli-cooked roast beef from the service deli
- 100g strong cheddar from the cheese bar
- 1 french stick from the bakery
- 1 apple from the produce department
- 1 tablespoon of Pams Piccalilli
- 3 Pams pickled onions
- Place two slices of deli-cooked roast beef onto a large dinner plate.
- Then place cheese, a few pickled onions and a small ramekin with Piccalilli next to the roast beef.
- Finish off the plate with a couple of slices of bread from the French stick and a few slices of apple.
For a flavour twist try substituting a tomato or mango chutney for the Piccalilli.