An English tradition and a staple for roast beef dinners, Yorkshire puddings are simple to make and delicious to eat.
View the method
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup Flour
- pinch of salt
Back to ingredients
- Preheat oven (190 degrees C)
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with milk and stir in sifted flour. Add seasoning, Set aside
- Divide the olive oil evenly between the twelve cups of a muffin tin. Place tin in oven to warm the oil - no more than 2 minutes
- Remove tin from oven, and distribute batter evenly in the muffin spaces
- Bake in preheated oven 5 minutes
- Reduce oven heat to 175 degrees C, and bake for a further 25 minutes until puffed up with a golden top.