Chorizo & Pamaro Canapes
These crispy, savoury snacks can be made in advance and are sure to impress.
View the method
- 50g chorizo
- 200g kalamata olives
- Pamaro cheese
- 50g brown mushrooms
- fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp Pams olive oil
- salt and pepper
Back to ingredients
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Lay tortilla on chopping board and brush lightly with olive oil. Evenly sprinkle with grated Pamaro.
- Slice tortilla into quarters and then each quarter into three wedges.
- Top each wedge with a few slivers of thinly sliced chorizo and mushroom.
- Finish with a good sprinkle of fresh thyme leaves, grated black pepper and flaked salt.
- Place wedges onto a lined baking tray and bake for approximately eight minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack - this will crisp them up as they cool.
- Serve with kalamata olives.
Using the same tortilla and Pamaro base, top with parma ham and fresh sage leaves.