For a little southern spice, these nachos are just the thing. Simple to throw together, they will have all the rugby fans in your family ready to dig in!
View the method
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g beef mince
- 30g packet taco seasoning mix
- 400g can chopped tomatoes in juice
- 400g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 150g plain corn chips
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Pams Guacamole, sour cream, coriander, chopped tomato and jalapeños, to serve
Back to ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until the onion is translucent. Add the mince to the pan and cook, breaking up any lumps with a fork, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add the taco seasoning mix, tomatoes and beans to the pan. Bring to the boil then simmer for 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Spread the corn chips over the baking tray. Top with the hot mince mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and golden.