This dough can be prepared in a bread machine. Just roll, cover with your favourite toppings and bake.
Packed with natural wheat bran fibre, adding a little All-Bran® to your favourite recipes is an easy way to help get the fibre you need, deliciously. Just one tablespoon of All-Bran® Original provides 7% of your daily fibre needs. With these recipes you’ll see just how versatile this simple breakfast cereal can be.
*One 45g serve of All-Bran® Original provides 42% of your daily fibre needs.
© 2017 Kellogg Company. ® Registered trade marks Kellogg (Aust) Pty Ltd authorised user.
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose or bread flour
- 1 cup All-Bran Original* cereal
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp active dry bread machine yeast
- In bread machine pan, add ingredients according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Select Dough setting. When cycle is complete, remove dough from machine. Punch down. Divide dough in half. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- On lightly floured surface roll each half of dough into 25 cm (10-inch) circle. Place each on baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray; build up edges of dough slightly. Use tines of fork to prick bottom of crust. Cover and let rise in warm place for 35 minutes, or nearly double in bulk. Proceed with toppings.
- Bake at 190°C (375°F) for 10 to 15 minutes, until crust is crisp, toppings are hot and cheese is melted.