Chicken Caesar Wrap
Perfect for a summer lunch or a picnic at the beach.
View the method
- 4 Freya’s Traditional Tortillas
- 3 Cups smoked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cos lettuce
- 1 Cup sliced Puhoi Valley Parmesan Cheese
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 2 anchovies (optional)
- 1/3 Cup Paul Newman’s Own Caesar Dressing
Back to ingredients
- Lay the wrap out flat on a board and spread one generous spoonful of Newman’s Own Caesar Dressing.
- Lay the fillings out across the tortilla, and starting from the side closest to you fold up the bottom of the wrap scrunching together firmly and continue rolling to form the wrap.
- Cut on the diagonal, place in a napkin and tie