- Tegel Free Range Turkey Rolled Roast
- 6-8 red capsicums (2 cups when chopped)
- 1 onion, peeled & finely diced
- 2 Tbs Pams salt
- 1 cup vinegar
- ½ cup Selaks Reserve Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 cups Pams sugar
Turkey Rolled Roast:
- Remove the plastic wrap from the Turkey rolled roast leaving it in foil tray.
- Cook Turkey rolled roast in preheated oven at 160°C for 85 minutes or until cooked through.
- Juices should run clear when tested.
- Turn during cooking.
- Remove seeds from the capsicums, then chop finely either by hand or with food processor.
- Sprinkle with salt and leave to stand while you chop the onion.
- Place the onion and capsicum in a saucepan, adding the vinegar, wine & sugar.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until it begins to thicken -about 45 minutes to one hour.
- Pour into hot sterilised jars and seal at once.
- Serve alongside your Tegel Rolled roast.
Wine suggestion: Chardonnay