Roast Turkey with Macadamia Stuffing
This stuffing may well become a family favourite that’s requested every year.
View the method
- 1 Turkey
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- Tuscan seasoning
- 1 packet of stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup [70g] chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, diced
- 1 cup of water
Back to ingredients
- Tie turkey legs together with string and place in roasting pan.
- Brush with the butter and sprinkle with Tuscan seasoning.
- Cook at 180C for 2-21/2 hours (depends on the size of the turkey - allow approx.
- 40 minutes cooking time per kilogram of turkey) or until juices run clear when pierced.
- Baste frequently with pan juices.
- Remove from oven and stand for 15 minutes before carving.
- For the stuffing, combine all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Shape the stuffing into 6-8 balls and arrange these around the turkey for the last 30-40 minutes of cooking.