An easy, cheesy way to use up leftover turkey!
- 8 x flour tortillas or wraps
- 1 cup cheese
- 1 cup shredded turkey
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Oil spray
1. Combine the turkey, cheese and salsa in a bowl.
2. Place a frying pan on the stove on a medium to low heat and spray the pan with oil.
3. Lay tortillas on the bench and place about 3 tablespoons of the filling mixture on one half of each tortilla.
4. Fold tortilla over to form a half-moon shape and press down lightly to flatten. Place the quesadilla in pan and cook until golden brown. Flip cook the other side until it is lightly golden brown.
5. Remove from pan and cut in to triangles and serve immediately with sour cream and a crisp salad