- A selection of different mushrooms such as Portobello, button, brown
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 handful fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Line a shallow baking tray with baking paper.
- Toss mushrooms and garlic in a generous amount of olive oil and place on the baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes; flip the mushrooms over and roast for a further 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and place in a serving bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste plus a little more olive oil then toss together with the parsley to serve.