New World Little Garden ‘Find the Character’ Promotion
Terms & Conditions
1. Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs or we) is the promoter of the New World ‘Find the Little Garden character’ promotion (Promotion).
2. The Promotion is run online ishopnewworld.co.nz (I shop Website). This Promotion is not available instore.
3. The Promotion runs from Monday 7th September 2020 until Sunday 18th October 2020 (Promotion Period).
4. By entering the Promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
How to enter
5. To qualify to enter this prize draw, customers must find the Little Garden character which will be hidden on the I shop Website. Once you have found character you must click on the Characters picture which will take you through to the entry form and you must submit the required details.
6. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. You will only receive one entry into the draw via the I shop Website each week during the Promotion Period regardless of how many times you find the character.
8. There is a new character to find each week via the I shop website.
9. During the Promotion Period two Prize Packs are available to be won each week. Each Prize Pack contains:
a. a full set of 24 Little Garden seedlings, 1 pair of Little Garden gloves, 1 collector tray, 1 set of Little Garden Tools, 1 Little Garden Apron, 1 Little Garden watering can (Prize Pack).
10. There are 12 Prize Packs to be won in total during the Promotion Period.
11. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
12. How winners will be selected:
a. two winners will be randomly selected from all prize draw entries received via the I shop website on Tuesday the following the week that the entry was received (Tuesday 15 September, Tuesday 22 September, Tuesday 29 September, Tuesday 6 October, Tuesday 13 October or Tuesday 20 October ).
13. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
a. The winners each week will be notified via email, on the email provided on the entry form, on Monday following the week they entered (Tuesday 15 September, Tuesday 22 September, Tuesday 29 September, Tuesday 6 October, Tuesday 13 October or Tuesday 20 October).
14. If a winner cannot be contacted within one week of draw, the prize will be forfeited, a redraw will occur and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect contact details being provided.
15. Foodstuffs’ reserves the right to use the respective winners’ names and photographs for promotional purposes.
16. The Promoter’s decisions and the draw results are final and not subject to appeal.
17. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this Promotion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time.
19. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed online at www.newworld.co.nz.
20. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against Foodstuffs in relation to this prize draw.
Exclusion of liability
21. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter and its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with the use of any prize.
22. The Promoter may, in their sole discretion, refuse to provide a prize if it believes that a customer has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
23. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the promotion the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
Privacy and Contact
24. Entry details and all personal information collected from participants will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Under the Privacy Act, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter in relation to this prize draw, and may do so by contacting the telephone number listed below.
25. Any questions relating to this Promotion should be referred to the Foodstuffs customer services department who will be able to assist you, T: (09) 621 0600.