Be in to win an Air Fryer
Simply buy any Rangitikei frozen product in a single transaction and scan your Clubcard to participate. See full T&Cs here.
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoters of this competition are Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Tegel Foods Ltd (‘Supplier’) jointly (Promoters).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on 09/05/2022 and runs until close of trade on 05/06/2022 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any Rangitikei Frozen product during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard card instore at the time of payment, or when you enter your Clubcard details before the time of payment for online shopping purchases (Eligible Purchase) at New World stores nationwide plus online at www.newworld.co.nz/shop, including Fresh Collective by New World (Participating Stores).
When your Clubcard is scanned (or entered in the case of online purchases) you will automatically be entered into the draw.
5. If an entry is made by a Clubcard secondary card holder scanning that Clubcard, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Clubcard holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
6. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a) you cannot be a New World staff member, or their immediate family, or a Tegel staff member or their immediate family.
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase;
c) you must be a current Clubcard member;
d) you must be a New Zealand resident and 18 years of age or older;
How winners will be selected
7. The prize winner will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of the Promoters by 20/06/2022 by random electronic selection from all entries. There are 147 prizes to be won in total, one per Participating Store, with each prize a Ninja Air Fryer Max AF160ANZ. The retail value of each Ninja Air Fryer Max AF160ANZ is $449 (including GST). The total prize pool is valued at $66,003. A winner for each Participating Store will be selected randomly from all the eligible entries received from that store at the end of the Promotional Period.
If prize becomes unavailable
8. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoters are not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, the Promoters may substitute a prize of its choice.
9. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or the Supplier once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Clubcard used to enter the competition (or the primary Clubcard card holder if a secondary card was used). In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
10. The Promoters are not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in Clubcard’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
11. Prizes will be sent directly to the winners within four weeks of the prize winner being notifed via the contact details on record for the Clubcard used to enter the competition (or the primary Clubcard card holder if a secondary card was used).
12. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
13. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms
15. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
16. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Supplier, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
17. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of the Promoters will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoters will be entered into.
18. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Clubcard will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
19. The Promoters reserve the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
21. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Foodstufffs.