Woodlands Easter competition
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Zeagold Foods (‘Supplier’) jointly (Promoter).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on 16th March 2020 and runs until close of trade on 13th April 2020 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any special edition Easter Woodland size 6 or size 7 10 pack during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard card instore (Loyalty Card) at the time of payment, or when you enter your Clubcard details before the time of payment for I shop purchases (Eligible Purchase) at:
• all New World stores nationwide plus online at www.ishopnewworld.co.nz, but excluding Fresh Collective by New World stores and including Shoprite Inglewood (Participating Stores).
• when your Loyalty Card is scanned (or Clubcard entered in the case of I shop purchases) you will automatically be entered into the draw.
5. You will only receive one entry into the competition even if you purchase multiple participating products in your Eligible Purchase.
6. If an entry is made by a Clubcard secondary card holder scanning that Clubcard, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Clubcard holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
7. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a) you cannot be a New World or Clubcard staff member;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase;
c) you must be a current Clubcard member;
d) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected
8. The prize winner will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of Foodstuffs in 10 working days after prize draw closes by random electronic selection from all entries. The first eligible winner drawn will win a trip package for a family or group of four people to a destination of their choice within New Zealand, of up to $6,000 value. There is one two-day trip for four to be won.
If prize becomes unavailable
9. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, the Promoter may substitute a prize of its choice.
10. The prize winner will be notified by Foodstuffs or the Supplier within 10 working days of the draw, using the contact details on record for the Loyalty Card used to enter the competition (or the primary Clubcard card holder if a secondary card was used). In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 10 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
11. Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
12. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
13. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Prize includes:
• Return economy class airfares for four people to any destination in New Zealand.
• Accommodation for 2 nights (two double or twin share rooms) in the chosen destination including breakfast.
• Hire car for 2 days excluding fuel and insurance (driver must be at least 25 years old and have their full driver’s licence).
• The Promoter will pay all airline taxes, fuel surcharges, levies and ticketing taxes payable at time of booking.
15. The winner and their travel group must travel together and must travel between 13th May 2020 and 31st March 2021. This prize is subject to availability of space. Travel must be taken outside peak travel times including school holidays, public holiday, Christmas/New Year period or special events.
16. All incidental items including excursions are at the prize-winner’s own expense.
17. Travel must be booked through Orbit World Travel Dunedin. Contact Natasha Watson on 03 4715462 [email protected]
18. Airline travel is subject to availability. Bookings must be requested at least 4 weeks before proposed departure date and tickets are non-changeable once issued. Travel is not eligible for any frequent flyer accrual, upgrades, companion redemption or credit of tier status. All prize travel will be subject to Orbit World Travel General Terms and Conditions.
19. Flights are from Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin and Queenstown. The winner and their travel group must make their own way to one of these airports to be eligible to take up this prize. All four persons travelling must depart from the same city. Additional transfers to those specified and any Ground Operator Handling Fees are not included.
20. Travel insurance is not included. The winner and their travel group should arrange their own insurance.
21. Rental car insurance is not included but can be added on at the winner’s own expense on collection of the vehicle.
Verifying compliance with these terms
22. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
23. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
24. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
25. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card, depending on the card you scan or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
27. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs, Loyalty and if applicable your Loyalty Card provider in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the applicable Loyalty Card terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants’ consent to the use of their information as described above.
28. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Supplier Zeagold Foods; email: [email protected].