Be in to win a pair of Asics trainers with Weet-Bix
Terms and conditions
- Entry into and participation into the “Weet-Bix™ TRYathlon™ Win a Pair, and give a Pair Promotion” (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. Information on How to Enter and Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. This Promotion may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
- The Promoter of this Promotion is Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and New Zealand Health Association Limited trading as Sanitarium™ Health Food Company (‘Supplier’) (jointly Promoter).
- The Promotion commences on 27/01/20 and runs until close of trade on 23/02/20 (Promotion Period).
- There are two hundred (200) pairs of Asics trainers to be won during the Promotion Period (Prizes). Each Prize comprises of one (1) pair of Asics Kids Trainers or a pair of Adult Trainers.
Prize Winners can choose one pair from a selected Asics range being the GT-1000 range and the Excite collection range, while stocks last and subject to availability. If preferred style is not available, Prize Winner must choose another pair of Trainers from the selected range. RRP value of each Prize ranges from NZ$100.00 up to the maximum value of NZ$260. Prize to be redeemed online via the Asics website.
For every pair won, a pair of Asics Kids Trainers will be gifted via the Weet-Bix™ Kids TRYathlon Foundation (Foundation) to a deserving individual or school. The Foundation is a registered charity with charitable purpose to enable underprivileged youth to participate in the Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon series.
Total Prize Pool: Up to 25k worth of Asics to be gifted and up to $40k worth of Asics to be won.
- You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any two Weet-Bix™ branded products in one transaction during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard card instore (Loyalty Card) at the time of payment, or when you enter your Clubcard details before the time of payment for I shop purchases (Eligible Purchase) at all participating New World stores nationwide plus online at www.ishopnewworld.co.nz, but excluding Fresh Collective by New World stores and including Shoprite Inglewood (Participating Stores).
When your Loyalty Card is scanned (or Clubcard entered in the case of I shop purchases) you will automatically be entered into the draw.
- You will only receive one entry into the Promotion even if you purchase multiple participating products in your Eligible Purchase.
- If an entry is made by a Clubcard secondary card holder scanning that Clubcard, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Clubcard holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
- To be eligible to enter this Promotion and win a Prize:
a) You cannot be a New World or Clubcard staff member;
b) You must have made an Eligible Purchase and scanned your Clubcard at the time of purchase during the Promotion Period;
c) You must be a current Clubcard member;
d) You must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the Promotion on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected
- The prize winner will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of the Promoter by 09/03/20 by random electronic selection from all entries. The 200 prize winners drawn will win either a pair of Kids Asics Trainers or a pair of Adult Asics trainers.
If prize becomes unavailable
- Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, the Promoter may substitute a prize of its choice.
- Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or the Supplier once a draw has been completed within
5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Loyalty Card used to enter the Promotion (or the primary Clubcard card holder if a secondary card was used). In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
- The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
- Each winner will receive a unique code to enter on the Asics website, where each winner can redeem their prize by choosing their pair from selected Asics range.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions as detailed by Asics and the Supplier.
- If you are under 18 years old at the time of entering, you must obtain the prior permission and consent of your legal parent or guardian. Your parent or guardian must have read these Terms and Conditions and may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent.
- The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners can only be awarded one Prize each. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
- Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
- In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the Promotion including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card, depending on the card you scan or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs, Loyalty and if applicable your Loyalty Card provider in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this Promotion and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the applicable Loyalty Card terms and conditions. By entering this Promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
- Any questions regarding this Promotion contact the Supplier Albert Mataafa [email protected].