- 6-8 Kiwifruit
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 125g butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cut each kiwifruit in half and scoop out insides into an oven dish.
- Mash kiwifruit thoroughly.
- Put dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Then dice butter and add it to the dry ingredients .
- Combine butter with dry mixture by using your hands to rub it in until the mixture has a crumbly consistency.
- Pour topping on top of the kiwifruit and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- When cooked serve immediately with ice-cream and/or custard.