- 1 Tbsp rice bran or vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups (400g) cooked rice
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ cup frozen vegetables of your choice
- 15g butter
- Finely sliced spring onion, if desired
TIP: If you want to add extra protein such as tofu or chicken, add this after the rice has been stir fried.
- Bring a wok or large pan to a high heat with the oil. Once heated, add the rice and garlic, then stir fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Push the rice to the side of the pan, and pour the beaten egg into the empty side. Stir to scramble, then stir through the rice.
- Pour the soy sauce, oyster sauce and sesame oil into the rice. Stir to combine, then fold through the frozen vegetables and cook for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add the butter and stir until melted, then serve immediately. Garnish with sliced spring onion if desired.