Need catering for an event? Hosting a morning tea at the office? Celebrating a birthday?
From food to flowers, we'll take the stress out of organising an event by taking care of your needs.
- Food platters
- Custom cakes and cupcakes
- Lunches - sandwiches and sushi
- Custom orders from our deli or bakery
- Floral bouquets
- Gift baskets
- Delivery available in some areas.
Need anything else? Just ask!
Take the stress out of entertaining by following the simple steps below:
- Food Selection - Select your store from the list below to view the catering catalogue*.
Discuss any special requirements with our Service Deli or Bakery staff.
- Place Your Order - Fill in the order form listing special requirements and hand it in or email to your local store at least 48 hours in advance of pick up time. Payment needs to be made at this time to confirm the order.
- Pick Up - Pick up your order direct from your New World Deli.
Delivery may be available but this depends on the type of food required and location. Additional delivery costs apply.
Select your store below to view a catering menu and download the order form:
Albany, Birkenhead, Botany, Browns Bay, Devonport, Eastridge, Fresh Collective Alberton, Green Bay, Howick, Kumeu, Long Bay Metro Queen Street, Milford, Mt Roskill, New Lynn, Orewa, Papakura Papatoetoe, Remuera Southmall, Stonefields Victoria Park, WaiukuWarkworth, Whangaparaoa
Bay of Plenty
Gisborne and Hawkes Bay
Taranaki and Whanganui
Manawatu and Wairarapa
Churton Park, Hutt City, Island Bay, Kapiti, Karori, Khandallah, Miramar, Newlands, Newtown, Otaki, Paremata, Porirua, Railway Metro, Silverstream, Stokes Valley, Tawa, Thorndon, Waikanae, Wellington City, Whitby, Willis Street Metro
* Catering catalogues differ between stores - some product exclusions apply. Delivery available in some areas. We require 48 hours notice to cater for your event and in some cases longer if your event is for a large number of people or has special requirements. Whilst we will try to meet all of your needs some seasonal variation or supply issues may mean that not everything is available all of the time – this will be discussed with you during the ordering process. All food is presented on disposable, environmentally friendly platters ready to serve. Please contact your local New World store for more details.