The Easter bunny has been hopping all over newworld.co.nz. When you find the bunny, click and enter your details to be in with a chance to win a $100 New World Gift Card! Keep your eyes peeled, you never know where the bunny might be hiding. Pssst if you want another chance to win hop onto ishop to search for the bunny.
Terms and conditions
- Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs or we) is the promoter of the New World ‘Find the Easter Bunny’ promotion (Promotion).
- The Promotion is run online via newworld.co.nz (New World Website) and through ishopnewworld.co.nz (Ishop Website). This Promotion is not available instore.
- The Promotion runs from Monday 16th March 2020 until Sunday 12th April 2020 (Promotion Period).
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
How to enter
- To qualify to enter this prize draw, customers must find the Easter Bunny which will be hidden on the New World Website and the Ishop Website. Once you have found the Easter Bunny on either website you must click on the Easter Bunny picture which will take you through to the entry form and you must submit the required details.
- Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- You will only receive one entry into the draw via the New World Website and one entry into the Draw via the Ishop Website each week during the Promotion Period regardless of how many times you find the Easter Bunny.
- During the Promotion Period the following prizes are available to be won each week:
a. one prize of an $100 New World gift card to be won via entry through the New World Website; and
b. one prize of an $100 New World gift card to be won via entry through the Ishop Website.
- There are 8 New World gift cards to be won in total during the Promotion Period. The total prize pool is valued at approximately $800 NZD.
- How winners will be selected:
a. One winner will be randomly selected from all prize draw entries received via the New World Website by each Tuesday following the week that the entry was received (Tuesday 24 March, Tuesday 31 March, Tuesday 7 April or Tuesday 14 April); and
b. One winner will be randomly selected from all prize draw entries received via the New World Website on Tuesday following the week that the entry was received (Tuesday 24 March, Tuesday 31 March, Tuesday 7 April or Tuesday 14 April);
- If you win a prize the New World git card terms and conditions will apply.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The winners each week will be notified via email, on the email provided on the entry form, on Monday following the week they entered (Tuesday 24 March, Tuesday 31 March, Tuesday 7 April or Tuesday 14 April).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within one week of draw, the prize will be forfeited, a redraw will occur and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect contact details being provided.
- Foodstuffs’ reserves the right to use the respective winners’ names and photographs for promotional purposes.
- The Promoter’s decisions and the draw results are final and not subject to appeal.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time.
- The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed online at www.newworld.co.nz.
- To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against Foodstuffs in relation to this prize draw.
Exclusion of liability
- Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter and its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with the use of any prize.
- The Promoter may, in their sole discretion, refuse to provide a prize if it believes that a customer has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the promotion the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
Privacy and Contact
- Entry details and all personal information collected from participants will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Under the Privacy Act, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter in relation to this prize draw, and may do so by contacting the telephone number listed below.
- Any questions relating to this Promotion should be referred to the Foodstuffs customer services department who will be able to assist you, T: (09) 621 0600.