This promotion has ended.
Search for the Easter pictures around the store and write down the word that's on each picture to complete the sentence. Then drop your entry card in the box and be in with a chance to win a $100 Whitcoulls gift card. There's one up for grabs in every store.
New World Easter Hunt Promotion
Terms & Conditions
1. Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs or the Promoter) is the promoter of the New World Easter Hunt promotion (Promotion).
2. The Promotion is run instore through all New World supermarkets nationwide (Participating Stores). This Promotion is available instore only and is not available through New World online shopping.
3. The Promotion runs from Monday 15 March 2021 until Sunday 4 April 2021 (Promotion Period).
4. By entering the Promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
How to enter
5. To qualify to enter this prize draw, customers must complete the New World Easter Hunt entry form and leave your entry form in the allocated box instore. You must write the name and phone number of the parent or guardian who is over 18 on the form.
6. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. There is one prize of an $100 Whitcoulls gift card to be won at each Participating Store.
8. There are 144 Whitcoulls gift cards to be won. The total prize pool is valued at approximately $[14,400] NZD.
9. All winners will be drawn by Friday 17th April 2021, with one winner selected for each Participating Store from all prize draw entries received in relation to entries received at that store during the
10. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
11. The winners will be notified via phone, on the phone number written on the back of the till receipt. If a winner cannot be contacted within one week of draw, the prize will be forfeited, a redraw will occur and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect contact details being provided.
12. The Promoter’s decisions and the draw results are final and not subject to appeal.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time.
14. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at Participating Stores or online at www.newworld.co.nz.
15. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against Foodstuffs, or Participating Stores in relation to this prize draw.
Exclusion of liability
16. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter and each Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with the use of any prize.
17. The Promoter and any Participating Store may, in their sole discretion, refuse to provide a prize if it believes that a customer has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
18. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the promotion the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
Privacy and Contact
20. Any questions relating to this Promotion should be referred to the Foodstuffs customer services department who will be able to assist you, T: 0800 463 996